Edwin Koot has met with Amanda Bybee, the CEO at Amicus O&M Cooperative, for our 27th episode of Solarplaza T.RE.ND talks.
This T.RE.ND was centered around the North American solar market. They discussed:
- The impacts of the new government on the American solar industry's 2021 outlook
- The extension of the investment tax credit at 26%
- A 'just transition' for an inclusive growing workforce, with an eye for training and diversity
- O&M trends in the USA, including industry consolidation
- The importance of considering the entire life cycle of PV assets