The webinar will also discuss topics such as:
- The mismatch of weather-driven resources and electricity demand
- Lower revenues and higher risks of curtailment for renewable energy projects
- Shifting electricity consumption to different times of the day can offer a lower-cost, lower-pollution alternative for balancing renewable energy on the grid.
- Increasing incentives to leverage flexibility
- Respecting all commercial, technical and economical constraints
- Valorize energy flexibility on different market
Access webinar recordings