PVTECH - China-based PV manufacturer and project developer, Hareon Solar Technology Corp has signed a major project development framework agreement with Swiss-based PV developer, ILB Helios.
REUTERS - Sun-drenched Australia's growing love of solar power is casting a long shadow over its biggest privatisation in two decades and the second-biggest sale ever of a state asset.
BLOOMBERG - Huawei Technologies Co., China’s biggest maker of phone-network equipment, said it plans to ship 4 gigawatts of solar inverters this year, tapping its own telecommunications technology to improve the devices
PVTECH - The French government has confirmed that its new 400MW PV procurement round will be launched in September.
SNT - In a further escalation of the solar trade war with China, the US Department of Commerce has imposed yet another layer of tariffs on solar modules from China, and for the first time on imports from Taiwan.
HBL - Tata Power Solar has commissioned a 2 MW rooftop solar plant for Murugan Textiles at Palladam, Tirupur district, Tamil Nadu.
REUTERS - SMA Solar, Germany's biggest solar company by revenue, said it will cut 12 percent of its workforce after competition from Asia and a decline in Europe's solar sector forced it to lower its outlook for sales and profit.
More news items
- 30 Jul 14 JinkoSolar to receive USD 225 million in private equity for its PV project business
- 30 Jul 14 SunPower Breaks Ground On 135 MW Quinto Solar Plant
- 30 Jul 14 Solar Farms Register 10.8 Gigawatts for Brazil Auction
- 30 Jul 14 Kyocera shines in Thailand, completing 257MW complex
- 30 Jul 14 SunPower to supply 29MW of solar panels to Nangoku
- 30 Jul 14 Martifer Solar Completes 8MW Solar Plant in Ukraine
- 28 Jul 14 U.S. sets anti-dumping duties on solar imports from China, Taiwan
- 28 Jul 14 China condemns U.S. anti-dumping duties on solar imports
- 28 Jul 14 First utility-scale solar power contracts signed in El Salvador
- 28 Jul 14 Japan Asia Group to Build 20 Megawatt Solar Station in Miyagi
- 28 Jul 14 First Solar, XSOL establish PV module supply agreement; Japanese system integrator targets ...
- 28 Jul 14 Energy Storage Projects Coming To Ontario's Grid
- 25 Jul 14 EnergyTrend: Effects of US-China solar trade war to emerge in 2015; High inventory will ...
- 25 Jul 14 Infosys Plans to Invest in 200 Megawatts of Renewables
- 25 Jul 14 Hareon Solar signs 600MW DG project agreement with Xingtai City, China
- 25 Jul 14 CBD Energy Secures $300K In Residential PV Loan Approvals For Westinghouse Solar
- 25 Jul 14 Showa Shell Unit to Build 13MW Solar Station in Northern Japan
- 25 Jul 14 FRV announces financial close of the 65MW “Jacinta” solar photovoltaic plant in Uruguay