EBR - China-based United Photovoltaics (PV) Group and Huaxia Life Insurance are planning to jointly develop 1GW of solar power plants in China. The solar projects will be developed, over two years, with investment of CNY9bn ($1.45bn).
ET - JinkoSolar has announced its financial results. The total revenue increased y-o-y. The company shipped 789.2MW of solar products during the quarter, aiming to ship 850~950MW in the second quarter and to ship 3.3~3.8GW of solar product in 2015. Additionally, JinkoSolar expects to grid-connect solar power projects with a total capacity of 600~800MW ...
RT - Top U.S. solar installer SolarCity Corp on Thursday said it has partnered with Bank of America on a $200 million fund that will enable smaller investors such as regional banks to finance the company's residential solar systems.
SS - Etrion Corporation (Geneva, Switzerland) on May 28th, 2015 announced that the first site of the Mito solar PV project in Japan has been connected to the grid and is fully operational. Mito is a 9.3 megawatt (MW) utility-scale solar photovoltaic (PV) power project including five sites in the Ibaraki Prefecture with staggered connection dates expected ...
SIM - SunEdison Inc. has signed agreements with five municipal entities on New York's Long Island to build seven solar power plants with a combined capacity of 14 MW.
PVT - Members of the European Photovoltaic Industry Association (EPIA) voted Thursday to rebrand the organisation as SolarPower Europe.
EBR - SPI Solar Japan, a wholly-owned subsidiary of photovoltaic (PV) developer Solar Power, and K.K. Uniroot have agreed to jointly develop more than 500MW solar projects in Japan. SPI and Uniroot will establish a joint venture 51% and 49% interests, respectively, to develop the projects.
More news items
- 28 May 15 Oil Billionaire Makes $450 Million Bid on Russian Solar Ramp-Up
- 28 May 15 92MW solar plant for Japan
- 28 May 15 Kyocera Solar completes construction of third floating PV Plant; 2.3 MW in Hyogo ...
- 28 May 15 ENEL Green Power to Build a 82.5MW Solar Power Plant in South Africa
- 28 May 15 Canadian Solar supplies modules for Turkey’s ‘largest’ PV plant
- 22 May 15 United PV to Spend $1.5 Billion to Buy Solar Projects This Year
- 22 May 15 EU anti-fraud office probing imports of Chinese solar panels
- 22 May 15 IHS: Q1 sees massive solar PV inverter shipment growth & solid quarter for SMA Solar Technology
- 22 May 15 Southern Power acquires 103MW Butler solar facility in Georgia
- 22 May 15 SunEdison to Build 33MW of Rooftop PV Projects in Southern California
- 21 May 15 Yingli Set to Get Lifeline From Chinese State-Run Solar Partner
- 21 May 15 Hanergy under investigation after shares plunge nearly 50 percent
- 21 May 15 MERCOM Capital Group raises India solar forecast to over 2 GW for 2015
- 21 May 15 Trina notches up record Q1 module sales of over 1GW
- 21 May 15 Principal Solar announces launch of proposed IPO
- 21 May 15 Belltown Power commissions 50MW of solar power plants in UK
- 20 May 15 Hanergy shares plunge nearly 50 pct in less than 30 mins, trade halted
- 20 May 15 Marubeni announces start of commercial operation at its 28.3 MW PV plant in Miyagi ...