REUTERS - German solar firm SAG Solarstrom AG, which filed for insolvency late last year, said on Saturday it agreed to be acquired by Shunfeng Photovoltaic International for 65 million euros ($85 million).
BLOOMBERG - Japan’s first-quarter domestic shipments of solar panels rose 14 percent on the strength of utility-scale projects.
SOLARSERVER - Telangana, the newest Indian state, has released a Request for Solicitation (RfS) for selection of 500 MW of solar photovoltaic (PV) projects, RESolve Energy Consultants (Chennai, India), reports.
RENEWS - Renewables investor Glennmont Partners has closed its second fund having raised €500m, smashing its target of €450m.
AZOB - Fluor Corporation has completed the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning for both phases of LS Power’s new Centinela Solar Energy Facility, one of the largest of its kind in the United States. Located near El Centro, California, the 170-megawatt photovoltaic solar project will provide clean, renewable energy in the ...
PVTECH - Xiaofeng Peng the founder and chairman of insolvent Cayman Islands registered LDK Solar has resigned his position at the company including any director roles.
THENATION - Myanmar will soon welcome the first-ever solar energy project, through the investment of about US$480 million - the biggest investments by a US company in the country since the easing of sanctions.
More news items
- 28 Aug 14 U.S. electrical generation from renewables hits 14.3% as solar generation more than doubles
- 28 Aug 14 Hareon Solar teams with TRITEC on 600MW of international PV projects
- 28 Aug 14 Hawaii’s Largest Utility Announces Plan To Triple Rooftop Solar By 2030
- 28 Aug 14 GCL-Poly Returns to Profit as Solar Silicon Price Rises
- 28 Aug 14 Yingli cuts solar panel shipment forecast, shares slip
- 27 Aug 14 Lux Research: Global solar PV Market will grow to 65.6 GW in 2019, led by China
- 27 Aug 14 Blackstone-backed Vivint Solar files for IPO
- 27 Aug 14 First Solar Developing 250MW of Projects in Japan in Energy Push
- 27 Aug 14 Trina Solar looking at sites for first overseas manufacturing base
- 27 Aug 14 Yingli delivers 66MW in East Anglia, UK
- 27 Aug 14 Suniva Partners With Technology Credit On Solar Financing
- 26 Aug 14 NPD Solarbuzz: Leading Chinese solar PV module suppliers continue to increase market share, ...
- 26 Aug 14 Hareon Solar to Invest $813 Million to Build Rooftop Projects
- 26 Aug 14 Innovative Solar Systems secures financing for PV plants totalling 200MW in North Carolina
- 26 Aug 14 Scatec Solar prepares Oslo IPO, targets 750MW by 2016
- 26 Aug 14 Greenwood And ILIOSS Partner To Develop 250 MW Of PV In Mexico
- 26 Aug 14 Jinko signs agreement for 100MW PV power plants in China
- 25 Aug 14 The Indian government will decide not to impose anti-dumping duties on imported solar ...