BLOOMBERG - The Obama administration will set duties on solar products from China and Taiwan that combined could exceed more than 200 percent, adding fuel to a renewable-energy clash between the U.S. and China.
RENEWS - US-based ET Solar Energy is to build a 40MW PV plant in Israel with local partners G-Systems and Elmor.
SOLARSERVER - United Photovoltaics Group Limited (United PV, Hong Kong), a leading solar photovoltaic (PV) power plant investor and operator in China, on December 17th, 2014 announced that the Company's subsidiary, China Merchants Zhangzhou Development Zone Trendar Solar Tech Limited (Trendar Solar), entered into a solar PV power plant projects ...
PVT - Solar technology manufacturer SunEdison has announced that it has raised US$117 million for its second fund for generation projects in the US with Barclays and Citi.
ET - Europe's largest battery-storage project has been officially opened by Amber Rudd, minister at the Department for Energy and Climate Change at Leighton Buzzard in Bedfordshire, England. S&C Electric Europe, Samsung SDI and Younicos collaborated to deploy the technology onto a United Kingdom Power Networks substation.
SIM - Washington Gas Energy Systems Inc. has completed 20 solar projects in Georgia with a total capacity of more than 15 MW.
ET - The worldwide solar market demand in 2014 was approximately at 44GW, even though the China market did not perform as well as expectations, due to the continuous growth in Japan and the U.S. market, the supply and demand remained stable.
More news items
- 16 Dec 14 SunEdison To Develop 350 MW Of Solar In Chile, 81.7 MW in Honduras
- 16 Dec 14 Solarbuzz: Year-end rush in China leads Asia-Pacific PV market to new record level in Q4, 2014
- 16 Dec 14 BayWa sells 60MW PV to Allianz
- 16 Dec 14 SPI Sells $140 Million in Shares Led by Giant Interactive Head
- 15 Dec 14 Hanergy to Build 300-Megawatt Thin-Film Solar Factory in China
- 15 Dec 14 Acciona Energy Fires Up 93 MW Sishen Solar Plant In South Africa
- 15 Dec 14 JinkoSolar Supplies China General Nuclear Power Group with 80MW of Solar
- 15 Dec 14 LDK Solar subsidiary inks 30.6 MW PV module supply agreement for solar project in ...
- 15 Dec 14 Italian firm’s 30MW Argentina project gets local government approval
- 15 Dec 14 Capital Stage acquires largest solar park portfolio in its history
- 11 Dec 14 World’s Largest Coal Miner Announces 1 GW Solar Power Plan
- 11 Dec 14 Shakeup in PV inverter company rankings continues in Q3 – IHS
- 11 Dec 14 GE Financing 42-Megawatt Solar Project Atop Golf Course in Japan
- 11 Dec 14 Four firms to build 20 MW solar power plants in Uganda
- 11 Dec 14 First Solar enters residential, community solar PV market with investment in Clean ...
- 11 Dec 14 DSM Opens 6MW Solar Field at Plant In Belvidere, New Jersey
- 10 Dec 14 Global energy demand to rise 35 pct by 2040, stabler emissions
- 10 Dec 14 SoftBank, Mitsui to Build 43MW Solar Station in Central Japan