BLOOMBERG - First Solar Inc. (FSLR), the biggest U.S. photovoltaic panel maker, is seeking to build Latin America’s largest solar project in Chile.
IBERDROLA completes renewable energy projects in South Africa including Africa’s largest PV plant (96MW)22 Jul 14 - 12:27 CEST
SOLARSERVER - IBERDROLA INGENIERÍA has completed the development of its first renewable energies project in South Africa, consisting of the construction of three major facilities: the Noblesfontein and Klipheuwel wind farms and the 96 MW Jasper solar photovoltaic (PV) plant.
PVTECH - China-based PV Energy Provider, Shunfeng Photovoltaic International (SF-PV) said it expected to report a profit for the first six months of 2014, primarily due to the increased solar cell sales coming from its manufacturing subsidiary, Wuxi Suntech Power Co.
RENEWS - Samsung Renewable Energy has formed a partnership with Connor, Clark & Lunn Infrastructure to provide equity funding for the 100MW Kingston solar project in southeastern Ontario.
SIM - NRG Energy Inc. has acquired the 4 MW Spanish Town Estate solar project on the island of St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands (USVI) from Toshiba International Corp.
EBR - Yingli Green Energy Holding Company (Yingli Solar) announced that it will supply 3MW of PV modules to a demonstration project for distributed generation (DG) in Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province in eastern China.
PVTECH - India’s Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) has published guidelines for developers bidding in the next part of its national solar programme.
More news items
- 21 Jul 14 Solar plant owner TerraForm rises 37 pct in debut
- 21 Jul 14 MegaCell acquires former Helios Technology production lines to start manufacturing of ...
- 21 Jul 14 Yaskawa America Inc agrees to acquire Solectria Renewables
- 21 Jul 14 Grupotec books 200MW in UK
- 21 Jul 14 Soltage-Greenwood Secures $70M Equity Financing For Solar Projects
- 16 Jul 14 JinkoSolar Signs $161.2 Mln Strategic Financing Deal With China Minsheng Bank
- 16 Jul 14 Storage market to hit US$50 billion by 2020, study predicts
- 16 Jul 14 Silicor Materials to Build Solar Silicon Plant in Iceland
- 16 Jul 14 Shinsei, Partners to Provide 7.5 Billion Yen Solar Project Loan
- 16 Jul 14 Yingli signs EPC contract for a 2 MW PV plant in Senegal
- 16 Jul 14 Nexamp And Boy Scouts Of America Launch 6 MW Solar Facility In Mass.
- 15 Jul 14 IHS: Domestic suppliers dominate Chinese PV Inverter market as demand doubles to nearly USD ...
- 15 Jul 14 480,000 New Solar Home Systems For Bangladesh with $78.4 million World Bank loan
- 15 Jul 14 Itochu to Build 45-Megawatt Solar Power Plant With Partners
- 15 Jul 14 Solar Frontier and NEW to develop UK solar power plant
- 15 Jul 14 US Department of Defense hands out US$334 million contract for PV projects in Hawaii
- 15 Jul 14 UK splashes rural renewables cash
- 14 Jul 14 Thumbs down for India solar budget