BLOOMBERG - Trina Solar Ltd. (TSL), China’s second-biggest maker of solar panels, agreed to build and operate a 10-megawatt solar project in southern Jordan.
SIM - Solar power in the U.K. will be cheaper than natural gas by 2018, according to new industry analysis from the Solar Trade Association (STA).
SOLARSERVER - Sky Solar Holdings, Ltd. (Hong Kong), a global independent power producer (IPP) that develops, owns and operates solar photovoltaic (PV) parks around the world, on November 18th, 2014 announced the closing of its initial public offering of 6,353,750 American depositary shares (ADSs), each representing eight of its ordinary shares, at a ...
AR - Namibia’s first solar power park is expected to start early 2015 and add 4.5MW of electricity to NamPower’s national grid
PVTECH - Yingli Green will supply panels to the world’s largest floating PV plant, a 7.5MW power station in Japan, according to the Japanese company behind the project.
ET - JA Solar announced its unaudited financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2014. Although its PV cells shipment decreased, strong demands to PV modules among the APAC region (China excepted) increased JA Solar’s module shipment by 57% y-o-y and 15.2% Q-o-Q. The fact also drove the net revenue and gross profit to grow both quarterly ...
BLOOMBERG - Solar Power Inc. (SOPW), a renewable-energy developer backed by China’s LDK Solar Co., agreed to buy a 22-megawatt project in Japan. /// A unit of Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp. (9432) plans to build a 15-megawatt solar power station in northern Japan. /// Tamagawa Holdings Co. (6838), a solar project developer, plans to build a ...
More news items
- 19 Nov 14 Canadian Solar wins 5.1MW deal in Georgia
- 19 Nov 14 Yingli Green Energy supplies modules to Bolivia's first solar power plant
- 19 Nov 14 8minutenergy to develop 133 MW solar PV Farm in California for Los Angeles Department of ...
- 19 Nov 14 SPI Solar Agrees on Developing and Acquiring TBEA’s Solar Projects in China (168.5MW)
- 19 Nov 14 Argentina gets second utility-scale PV array (1MW)
- 18 Nov 14 Ground Broken On 71 MW Solar PV Manufacturing Facility In Argentina
- 18 Nov 14 Solar ETFs Extend Losses on Dull Outlook - ETF News And Commentary
- 18 Nov 14 Investors investigating potential securities claims against Vivint Solar
- 18 Nov 14 (Pakistan) Saudi group likely to invest in coal, solar power projects
- 18 Nov 14 Consortium plans to build 4 solar plants in Egypt
- 18 Nov 14 Solar Energy Co. SunEdison Buying Wind Power Co.
- 18 Nov 14 Trina Solar pushes PERC and IBC technologies to record cell efficiencies
- 18 Nov 14 India Seeks Renewables Without Subsidy as Solar Target Increased
- 17 Nov 14 China Sunergy, DenizLeasing partner on financing of solar PV projects totaling 100 MW in Turkey
- 17 Nov 14 World Bank commissions first station of renewable energy resource network
- 17 Nov 14 (Nigeria) American Investors To Boost Electricity With 1,200MW Solar Facility
- 17 Nov 14 Pakistan tax on solar imports threatens clean energy push - experts
- 17 Nov 14 Serbia's largest PV plant opened in Kladovo