REUTERS - The U.S. Energy Department on Wednesday unveiled a plan for up to $4 billion in loan aid for renewable energy companies to help rejuvenate a program that faced harsh political attacks over past failures of federally subsidized projects.
Sinolease plans to provide over USD 1.6 billion in lease financing to United PV for solar PV projects17 Apr 14 - 16:26 CEST
SOLARSERVER - China Financial Leasing Company Ltd. (Sinolease, Hong Kong) has entered into a strategic cooperation agreement with United Photovoltaics Group Ltd. (Hong Kong). This includes plans to provide at least USD 1.6 billion in lease financing to United PV for its solar photovoltaic (PV) project business over the next five years, subject to further ...
SIM - SPG Solar says it has completed the delivery of its SunSeeker single-axis tracker to a 50 MW DC solar PV system in Gila Bend, Ariz.
PVTECH - Hanergy has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with renewable energy asset management firm Greenbacker Renewable Energy Corporation for the funding of up to 126MW of PV projects in the US.
RENEWS - Chinese module manufacturer Trina Solar has wrapped up grid connection at two PV projects in England totalling 23.77MW.
BUSINESSWEEK - Clean energy investment rose by 9 percent in the first quarter from a year earlier on surging demand for rooftop solar panels from the U.S. to Japan.
BLOOMBERG - India signed contracts to purchase solar power from companies building 700 megawatts of capacity awarded in a national auction.
More news items
- 16 Apr 14 JinkoSolar takes grid connected PV projects in China to 252MW
- 16 Apr 14 JA Solar beats guidance to ship more than 620 MW of solar PV cells, modules in Q1 2014
- 16 Apr 14 RWE sees net income stabilising at lower levels after 2014
- 15 Apr 14 Ib vogt completes 80 MW of UK solar PV plants in Q1 2014
- 15 Apr 14 Dubai opens tender for 100MW solar plant
- 15 Apr 14 Malaysia's 1MDB wins 50MW solar power plant project
- 15 Apr 14 Google Acquires Solar Powered Drone Maker Titan Aerospace to Spread Web
- 15 Apr 14 BayWa wraps up 18MW in Wales
- 15 Apr 14 IPVEA to study Global PV Supply Chain
- 14 Apr 14 Chinese Solar Module Prices in the US May Increase Up to 20% in 2014
- 14 Apr 14 United PV To Acquire 300 MW Of Large-Scale Projects From Yingli China
- 14 Apr 14 Partners Group Acquires Solar Plants in Italy, Plans to Buy More
- 14 Apr 14 Hitachi to act as EPC for 43MW Japan PV plant
- 14 Apr 14 ET solar puts 7.8 MW PV plant online in Israel
- 14 Apr 14 Trina Solar estimates lower first-quarter shipments
- 10 Apr 14 New World Solar Power Record For 1 Quarter, 2014 IHS Target Goes Up (Charts)
- 10 Apr 14 Solar energy sector sees $7 billion corporate funding in first quarter of 2014
- 10 Apr 14 Wind, solar power growing; investments aren't