PVT - European PV installations were down 36% in 2014, the 10th annual Market Workshop of the European Photovoltaic Industry Association (EPIA) announced Thursday.
Shunfeng International Clean Energy Limited announces profit turnaround in 2014 with revenues increased by 276 percent27 Mar 15 - 12:49 CET
SS - Shunfeng International Clean Energy Limited (Hong Kong) on March 26th, 2015 announced the audited consolidated results for the year ended December 31st, 2014. In 2014 the Group recorded revenues of RMB 5,745.9 million (approx. USD 942 million, representing an increase of 275.6% from RMB 1,529.7 million (approx. USD 246 million) in 2013.
RN - Inverter solutions provider SolarEdge Technologies has listed on NASDAQ and its initial public offering of shares is expected to start trading on the Global Select Market today.
BB - Aozora Bank Ltd. and other banks will provide loans for a 14-megawatt solar power station in northwestern Japan.
ET - Saft, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of high-tech industrial batteries, has been awarded around US$10 million contract by Kentz, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group and global engineering specialist solutions provider, to supply its Sunica.plus batteries for critical solar powered systems serving Qatar Petroleum’s Dukhan oilfield.
EBR - Renewable energy development firm SunEdison has signed a deal to develop and install four solar power facilities in the city of Long Beach, California, US.
BB - Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. slipped into second place among the world’s solar-panel producers and reported its 14th consecutive quarterly loss.
More news items
- 26 Mar 15 Solar company SMA deeply in the red
- 26 Mar 15 PG&E leads U.S. as largest solar utility with more than 150,000 customer PV installations
- 26 Mar 15 JinkoSolar to Supply 104 MW of PV Modules for a Project in Utah
- 26 Mar 15 SolarWorld expects shipments to increase 25% and surpass 1GW in 2015
- 26 Mar 15 SunEdison to purchase 100MW worth of storage for Indian minigrid projects
- 25 Mar 15 Mercom Capital Forecasts Approximately 54.5 GW Of New Solar Capacity Worldwide This Year
- 25 Mar 15 Australia weighs U.S., Europe-style tariffs on Chinese solarq
- 25 Mar 15 JGC launches operations business for a “Mega” solar PV plant (31MW) in Kamogawa, Chiba, Japan
- 25 Mar 15 Solar Power Inc. Enters Latin America With Venture in Panama for at least 100MW
- 25 Mar 15 Soventix plans 50MW Chile PV project
- 25 Mar 15 Yingli Green Energy Q4 Loss Narrows - Quick Facts
- 24 Mar 15 India hits 3.38GW of PV despite missed annual target
- 24 Mar 15 Primrose Solar signs 15-year PPA with EDF Energy for existing UK solar farms totalling 104MW
- 24 Mar 15 Renewables Infrastructure Group Buys U.K. Solar Power Plant
- 24 Mar 15 SPI Signs Development Deal On 20 MW PV Plant In Inner Mongolia
- 24 Mar 15 Egypt Solar Industry Association releases solar PV report on the nation’s FiT program and ...
- 24 Mar 15 RET Capital Closes Financing for Four Solar Assets in North America
- 23 Mar 15 Global Single-Axis Tracker Revenues Expected to Reach Nearly $2 Billion in 2019