BW - A World Trade Organization body said U.S. duties on solar panels made in China violated trade rules, reversing an earlier finding.
ET - Southern Company subsidiary Southern Power today announced plans to develop a 131-MW PV solar project in Georgia, which will be capable of generating enough electricity to help meet the energy needs of more than 21,000 homes. The electricity and associated renewable energy credits (RECs) will be sold to three Georgia electric ...
GTM - The market for behind-the-meter solar photovoltaics (PV) paired with energy storage will surpass $1 billion by 2018 in the United States, according to the latest report from GTM Research. The report, The Future of Solar-Plus-Storage in the U.S., forecasts the nation to install 318 cumulative megawatts of behind-the-meter solar-plus-storage capacity ...
EBR - United Photovoltaics (PV) Group and NARI Electricity Design Company have signed a strategic cooperation agreement under State Grid for the all-round collaboration to set up joint ventures (JVs) for the development of 1.5GW of solar power plants in China.
BLOOMBERG - Rame Energy Plc (RAME) plans to install a $6.4 million solar-power plant in Chile and may deploy further projects in the country’s tourist and mining industries.
SOLARSERVER - LDK Solar CO., Ltd. in provisional liquidation (Xinyu City, China) on December 18th, 2014 announced that the closing date for the restructuring transactions in respect of LDK Solar's senior noteholders and preferred shareholders, as contemplated in the Schemes, occurred on December 17th, 2014.
BLOOMBERG - The Obama administration will set duties on solar products from China and Taiwan that combined could exceed more than 200 percent, adding fuel to a renewable-energy clash between the U.S. and China.
More news items
- 17 Dec 14 ET Solar to build 40MW in Israel
- 17 Dec 14 United PV inks agreements on rooftop PV projects totaling 300 MW with China Merchants Logistics
- 17 Dec 14 SunEdison closes US$117 million fund with Barclays, TerraForm Power and Citi
- 17 Dec 14 Europe's Largest Battery-Storage Project Becomes Operational in the UK
- 17 Dec 14 Washington Gas Energy Completes 15 MW Of Solar In Georgia
- 16 Dec 14 2015 Worldwide Solar Demand to Grow 16.5%, Emerging Markets Growth to Surpass 40%
- 16 Dec 14 SunEdison To Develop 350 MW Of Solar In Chile, 81.7 MW in Honduras
- 16 Dec 14 Solarbuzz: Year-end rush in China leads Asia-Pacific PV market to new record level in Q4, 2014
- 16 Dec 14 BayWa sells 60MW PV to Allianz
- 16 Dec 14 SPI Sells $140 Million in Shares Led by Giant Interactive Head
- 15 Dec 14 Hanergy to Build 300-Megawatt Thin-Film Solar Factory in China
- 15 Dec 14 Acciona Energy Fires Up 93 MW Sishen Solar Plant In South Africa
- 15 Dec 14 JinkoSolar Supplies China General Nuclear Power Group with 80MW of Solar
- 15 Dec 14 LDK Solar subsidiary inks 30.6 MW PV module supply agreement for solar project in ...
- 15 Dec 14 Italian firm’s 30MW Argentina project gets local government approval
- 15 Dec 14 Capital Stage acquires largest solar park portfolio in its history
- 11 Dec 14 World’s Largest Coal Miner Announces 1 GW Solar Power Plan
- 11 Dec 14 Shakeup in PV inverter company rankings continues in Q3 – IHS