BLOOMBERG - Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG), owner of New Jersey’s largest utility, plans to spend $247 million through 2016 developing 45 megawatts of capacity over landfills and on unused commercial property.
PVTECH - India and the US are close to signing a billion dollar financing deal for renewable energy projects, according to reports.
Private Chinese cleantech investor unveils strategy for green cities world-wide, aims at 50 GW of renewable energy capac30 Sep 14 - 15:56 CEST
SOLARSERVER - Cheng Kin Ming, whose recent investments in solar companies are estimated to be worth nearly USD 20 billion - making him the world's largest private investor in clean technologies - is speaking publicly for the first time about his strategy to accelerate the world's transition to green cities.
RENEWS - GE Energy Financial Services, Kuni Umi Asset Management and Toyo Engineering have taken out an $867m loan to help finance the 231MW solar project in Setouchi City in Japan.
PVM - Spanish solar developer Solarpack has inaugurated its largest solar PV project in Chile – the 25 MW Pozo Almonte Solar development, which is located in Tarapacá, the First Region of Chile.
EBR - The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is providing a $25m loan for the development of a 20MW solar photovoltaic (PV) power plant in Jordan.
SNT - Solar photovoltaic (PV) technology is poised to play a substantial role in fulfilling the need for increased power generation capacity across the Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) region.
More news items
- 29 Sep 14 Trina Solar Ships 11.7 MW Modules For Projects In Turkey And Ecuador
- 29 Sep 14 First Solar targets Germany’s 600MW large-scale solar revival
- 29 Sep 14 GE, Toyo, Kuni Umi to Get 90 Billion Yen Loan for Solar Plant
- 29 Sep 14 Solarcentury to build the largest carport solar PV system in Africa at Garden City, Nairobi
- 26 Sep 14 Egypt Plans 2GW Auction Each For Wind & Solar Power Capacity
- 26 Sep 14 American investors plan 100MW solar plants in Nigeria
- 26 Sep 14 MeshPower Seeks 10,000 African, Indian Customers for Rural Solar
- 26 Sep 14 Toshiba Mitsubishi-Electric to manufacture solar photovoltaic inverters in Houston, Texas
- 26 Sep 14 US solar firms set to benefit from OPIC loan programme
- 26 Sep 14 IPVEA members approve “SOLARUNITED” global initiative
- 25 Sep 14 Japan's Kyushu Electric shuts off renewable suppliers from grid
- 25 Sep 14 ReneSola launches residential solar PV loan program with Admirals Bank in the U.S.
- 25 Sep 14 Phoenix Solar to Build 32-Megawatt Plant for Duke Energy
- 25 Sep 14 Foresight links 74MW to UK grid
- 25 Sep 14 Chinese state nuclear firm raises US$227 million for renewables
- 25 Sep 14 SCE Opens 32MW Tehachapi Energy Storage Project
- 24 Sep 14 Japanese Government Policies Help Add 8 GW Of PV Capacity This Year
- 24 Sep 14 Another Giga Plant Underway: SolarCity Strikes a Deal With New York for Solar ...