This webinar focuses on the impact or COVID-19 on solar projects in Hungary. Access the webinar slides and recordings here!
Csaba Polgár /// Partner - Pontes
Andreas Feichtinger /// Director PV Projects Hungary - ReneSola Power
Peter Pusztai /// Managing Partner - BNRG
Development related issues
- Impact on licensing / authorities’s limited availability.
- CODs in danger – will the CODs under the KAT-METAR/KAT – METAR licences be prolonged? What if not?
Finance related issues
- MAE/MAC provisions under project finance documentation.
- Availability of new financial tools/loans under the crisis related measures by the government and the National Bank of Hungary.
- Moratorium on loan repayments.
EPC related issues
- Is there a disruption in the global solar supply chain? Do modules, structures and inverters arrive on time?
- How EPCs and construction schedules and EPC prices impacted?
- Is there any insurance coverage for COVID-19 for EPCs / clients?
Acquisition related issues
- What is the impact on ongoing acquisitions?
- Are there buyers and sellers willing to transact amidst pandemic circumstances?
Access the webinar recordings and slides: