A net-metering program, to be replaced by at FiT in 2020, is stimulating the residential market, and there are many cooperative initiatives for RE and PV. Moreover, the SDE+ subsidy again led to thousands of approved applications for C&I projects last year. The SDE+ (Stimulering Duurzame Energieproductie/Encouraging Sustainable Energy Production) is an operating grant. Producers receive financial compensation during 15 years for the renewable energy they generate. The SDE+ subsidy scheme is already running since 2008. The budget for 2018 is 12 Billion Euro, with applicable projects ranging from 15 kiloWatt to over 100 Megawatt.
The webinar will discuss the following questions and topics:
- How much money is available and for who?
- Why are not all granted projects (yet) realised?
- What is likely to happen with the SDE+ in 2018 and 2019?
- Lessons learnt and suggestions for foreign stakeholders
- What does the Dutch PV market look like right now?
- What are the current challenges?
- What are the opportunities for foreign stakeholders and how to get started?
Deploying Blockchain Tech: Europe is ahead, but US is catching up with favorable regulatory landscape05-02 Future Grid