At Solarplaza, we are aware of the latest developments concerning the COVID-19 (commonly known as coronavirus), therefore we’d like to communicate proactively on what we do for and advise to those involved in our events around the globe.
Solarplaza is closely following governmental advice and relevant news to remain up to date on all developments.
Please keep an eye on the relevant event websites for event-specific announcements. If you partner with or have registered for one of our events, you may rest assured that we will contact you personally in case of relevant new developments.
Solarplaza will take the following precautionary measures at and around its events:
- Until further notice, a no-handshake policy will be in place at the event.
- Attendees from risk areas (according to WHO guidance), or who believe they may have been exposed to the virus are asked to email email@example.com and not to attend the event – a credit will be given for a future event.
- We will provide available hygiene products, protocols and actions, like hand sanitizers, additional cleaning of high-volume touchpoints and more.
- If at any stage during the conference (or afterwards) you feel unwell or concerned that you may have symptoms, please take the following steps:
- Self-isolate – either in your hotel room or at home
- Seek medical attention
- Contact the organizer directly as a matter of urgency to let us know
- The Solarplaza event app will be in place to keep attendees informed and connected. Additionally, emails, signage and our team onsite will remind attendees of health and hygiene guidelines.
- The Solarplaza event Terms & Conditions remain in place.
We understand the uncertainty you and your company are facing and wish to support you as much as possible. For additional questions please email our team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your personal Solarplaza representative.
The Solarplaza team