M2M connectivity makes solar powered lighting affordable, offering world-class products to consumers for less than their daily spend on kerosene.
Prothea advised on the successful purchase of 3,2 MW solar photovoltaic plant operating in Italy in a deal worth €12M22 Sep 14 - 15:25 CEST
Prothea, an advisory firm specialized in renewable energy, announced today the successful transaction of a 3,2 MWp solar photovoltaic plant operating in Lazio (Central Italy) near the municipality of Aprilia, previously owned by the group Eurowood S.p.A.
In recent weeks SoLayTec has shipped a number of systems. These systems includes a repeat order for modules (approx. 60MW) for an Asian customer, who is using an InPassion® ALD (60MW) since early this year. Further two InPassion® ALD systems were shipped. Both systems will be installed at solar cell manufacturers, already working with PECVD AlOx for ...
juwi Presents its Services at Hamburg WindEnergy Expo / Extensive Project Pipeline for 2014 and the Years to Come22 Sep 14 - 15:05 CEST
Approx. 180 MW of installed capacity have been put into operation until mid-September / New projects in many German states / Optimistic outlook for wind energy year 2015 / juwi remains internationally well recognized EPC partner / 50 MW flagship project in Uruguay
Scandinavian-German PV module maker Innotech Solar (ITS) has today announced the successful conclusion of two key transactions, one an acquisition and one an investment which will further strengthen ITS´s balance sheet and enable further expansion.
Scandinavian-German PV module maker Innotech Solar (ITS) has today announced the successful conclusion of two key transactions, one an acquisition and one an investment which will further strengthen ITS´s balance sheet and enable further expansion. In addition the company has announced three new board members.
Exosun, a leading provider of solar tracking technologies for utility-scale ground-mounted photovoltaic (PV) plants, has signed an agreement with La Compagnie du Vent, GDF SUEZ Group, to supply solar trackers and associated engineering support services for a 12 MWp PV plant situated in the center of France.
More press releases
- 19 Sep 14 Brighter outdoor lights make people feel safer
- 18 Sep 14 Solar Frontier Supplies 21.3 MW Project in Ube, Japan
- 17 Sep 14 SMA Plant-Wide O&M and Central Inverters Selected for the Largest Solar Plant in Canada
- 17 Sep 14 Don’t Let Shading Turn Your Solar Lights Off
- 16 Sep 14 New EnergyApp Integrates Utility Customer Energy Use/Hourly Loads/Energy Spend/ Weather ...
- 16 Sep 14 Photovoltaic Systems Generate Five Percent More Power than Expected Fraunhofer ISE ...
- 16 Sep 14 Bright future of solar lighting
- 15 Sep 14 Choosing the right point-of-sale (POS) system is critical to a business' success
- 12 Sep 14 Clenergy launches its Integrated String Combiner Box into the global market
- 12 Sep 14 Clenergy receives thank you letters from FIJIAN school Children for its contribution to ...
- 12 Sep 14 How to clean solar lights
- 11 Sep 14 ISC KONSTANZ AND MEGACELL SRL SIGN LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR TRANSFER OF THE N-TYPE BISON SOLAR ...
- 11 Sep 14 aleo solar unveils new high-power module
- 11 Sep 14 German Energy Transformation Widely Accepted Interdisciplinary Research Project Aims to ...
- 10 Sep 14 SMA Introduces Integrated, Compact DC-to-AC System Solution for Utility-Scale PV Power Plants
- 10 Sep 14 Government delegation from Bangladesh visits Innotech Solar production sites
- 10 Sep 14 aleo solar unveils new high-power module
- 10 Sep 14 Tips on Cleaning Your Solar Lights