WINAICO leads the world on reliability by securing IEC 61215, the most stringent hail impact test offered by TÜV Rheinla
WINAICO is one of the first PV Manufacturers in the world to secure IEC 61215 with its modules withstanding the impact of 35mm hail stones travelling at over 98 kph as tested by TÜV Rheinland, offering its customers greater system reliability in hazardous environments
It has been established that light is important and essential for regular activities and for life to run smoothly.
Lights are an essential part of everyday life and everyone has learnt to live with them constantly. This is true even for the outdoors since it is fraught with all kinds of dangers. That is why outdoor lights are increasing in number and even in parking lots.
Monitoring, Comparing PV Systems and Knowledge Sharing: SMA Launches Sunny Places—The Community Portal20 Aug 14 - 11:55 CEST
SMA Solar Technology AG (SMA) now offers a community portal specifically designed for residential PV system operators.
Solar outdoor lighting is usually associated with vast open spaces with minimal tree coverage. This is of course because this is the best way to capture the sun’s rays so that they can be converted to electrical energy which goes towards powering the lights.
Everyone wants to make savings in everything they do because the economic times are hard. Looking for a bargain becomes a major preoccupation and most people eventually find one after a thorough search.
More press releases
- 18 Aug 14 SMA Supplies System Technology for World’s Largest PV-Diesel Hybrid Power Plant With ...
- 18 Aug 14 What to Do During a Power Outage
- 15 Aug 14 Solar Street Lights for Medium to Large Area Illumination
- 14 Aug 14 Cantsink Ranks 37th in the Top 400 Solar Contractors
- 14 Aug 14 Solar Lighting for Parking Lots
- 13 Aug 14 Increased Safety for Pathways in Cities
- 12 Aug 14 How to Choose LED Fixtures for Solar Outdoor Lighting
- 11 Aug 14 Cantsink Manufacturing Announces Brilliant Rack
- 11 Aug 14 Streetlights powered by solar are an emerging trend
- 08 Aug 14 Weak Demand in Europe Negatively Affects Consolidated Earnings of SMA Solar Technology AG ...
- 08 Aug 14 Lightingup Haiti with Solar street lights
- 07 Aug 14 Natural Power provide Asset Management services on 20 MW Glennmont Partners Assets in ...
- 07 Aug 14 What LED Light Manufacturers Look At
- 06 Aug 14 TD Bank selects Lumos LSX for their retail solar drive-thru structures
- 06 Aug 14 South Africa: Local Production of SMA Central Inverters Launched and Second Megawatt PV ...
- 06 Aug 14 S.A.G. Solarstrom AG concludes sale of German projects, investor process making good progress
- 06 Aug 14 Clenergy wins bid for a 40MW PV installation in Pakistan
- 06 Aug 14 Versatility with LED Outdoor Lights