Solar lights are becoming increasingly popular and many residents and commercial establishments are now using solar street lights. This is mainly because solar lights are not only the most efficient way to light up your home or business but are also cost effective and environment friendly.
Working side by side: a historical Japanese town and new-age renewable energy
For the longest time possible solar lighting has been seen as a preserve for those that live in rural or remote areas because they are the ones who had trouble connecting to the grid. Everyone else in urban areas was already sorted in terms of electricity connection.
Revenues of USD 175.8 million, up 0.2% from Q1 2014 EBITDA of USD 21.1 million, including USD 7.4 million in property tax re-imbursement Closing cash balance of USD 97.1 million Solar panel cash cost in Q2 2014 is in line with Q1 2014 (excluding exceptional items) 232 MW of module production, up 7.4% from Q1 2014 REC's sales price for solar panels for Q2 ...
Atsuhiko Hirano to be appointed as President, CEO; Hiroto Tamai to become Chairman
What does a Juncker presidency mean for renewables in Europe?
European Commission approves German renewable energy law
More press releases
- 24 Jul 14 Australia: Major push toward third party ownership Down Under
- 24 Jul 14 UK renewables sector cheers carbon budget decision
- 24 Jul 14 India's national solar mission back on track
- 24 Jul 14 Electricity generation from France's solar PV increases in the first six months of 2014
- 24 Jul 14 Tata launches Indian finance plan for solar customers
- 24 Jul 14 US federal government tips solar for leading energy role
- 24 Jul 14 What impact will the WTO ruling have on the US solar industry?
- 24 Jul 14 Clean Edge: Hawaii leads the United States in shift to solar
- 24 Jul 14 US projects on hold as trade dispute ripples through industry
- 24 Jul 14 Iowa Supreme Court rules in favor of solar
- 24 Jul 14 Welspun to start construction of 50 MW solar PV plant in Maharashtra, India
- 24 Jul 14 US solar duty violated trade rules, WTO finds
- 24 Jul 14 Fraunhofer ISE sets new world record with 36.7% efficient CPV module
- 24 Jul 14 South Africa enters global top 10 for utility scale solar
- 24 Jul 14 Industry welcomes Indian budget
- 24 Jul 14 Corporate funding in global solar sector reaches $6.3 billion in second quarter
- 24 Jul 14 Bangladesh receives $78 million from World Bank for solar home system project
- 24 Jul 14 Ten key questions on the future of the UK solar industry