Athens, March 10th, 2014: The Greek Ministry of Environment, Energy and Climate Change, presented a new bill which reboots the Greek PV market. The new bill (to be approved by the Parliament by the end of March) lifts an existing ban on new PV systems which was decided in August 2012, and introduces permanent retroactive cuts of feed-in-tariffs (FiTs) for operating PV systems.
The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is to host a workshop “International Energy Storage Policy and Regulation” at the Energy Storage 2014 conference and exhibition. The workshop’s objectives are to identify energy storage technologies and applications to support the accelerated deployment of renewables and to collect input on what ...
If America was to have a trade war with China, would we still have access to solar panels? The answer is yes, but probably not at first. Solar energy trade practices in China definitely affect the United States.
SunOyster Systems delivers solar power plants with an efficiency of 75 per cent
Environmentalists discover that the World’s largest Solar Thermal Farm launched in California this February, is actually killing birds that fly around its extremely hot towers. This ‘Greener and Cleaner’ farm is alleged for hampering the survival of many other species –and this is where it sparks controversy in certain cautious corners.
• Preliminary revenue at EUR 266.2 million, around 45% above prior-year level • Significantly improved profitability: 10% EBITDA margin and positive EBIT • Display division more than compensates for absence of Solar revenue • Further positive revenue and earnings development also anticipated in 2014
Lumbar pain, or back pain, is among the most typical reasons for viewing your physician. We desired to supply some info, since it affects huge numbers of people around the world, since this can be a challenge so predominant. Unfortunately, some people avoid the issue of back pain. the wrong treatment is sought by Some other people. The primary issue is ...
More press releases
- 08 Mar 14 SMA Solar Technology AG Certified as Top Employer for Engineers
- 08 Mar 14 S.A.G. Solarstrom AG Receives Bridging Finance
- 06 Mar 14 High-ranking delegation of experts from California to attend the Energy Storage Europe 2014
- 05 Mar 14 Schneider Electric becomes first to surpass 1 GW PV-Solar service milestone
- 05 Mar 14 Ingeteam arrives in Puerto Rico with its PV central inverters
- 05 Mar 14 Launch of the European research project Performance Plus: a new system-level approach to ...
- 04 Mar 14 S.A.G. Solarstrom AG: Restructuring continues according to plan as part of general ...
- 04 Mar 14 Soleos Solar and KACO new energy Celebrate 15 Years of Working Together
- 04 Mar 14 The Rise Of Energy Prosumers
- 03 Mar 14 LDK Solar Welcomes Appointment of Joint Provisional Liquidators in Cayman Islands
- 03 Mar 14 Effects of Solar Energy on Wildlife
- 03 Mar 14 S.A.G. Solarstrom AG successfully concludes sale of its largest German project
- 03 Mar 14 1.3 billion People have no access to electricity
- 01 Mar 14 Welspun Energy Ltd. inaugurates one of the world's largest projects in Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh
- 28 Feb 14 New Polysilicon Technology – Promise or Hype?
- 28 Feb 14 New Simulation Program GeoT*SOL basic 2.0 from Valentin Software Facilitates the Planning ...
- 27 Feb 14 SMA’s New Grid Emulation Service Brings Hundreds of Megawatts Online within Days
- 27 Feb 14 Greatest Costes With Deal Life-Insurance Quotes