XINYU CITY, China and SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LDK Solar Co., Ltd. ("LDK Solar") (NYSE: LDK)
Niestetal/Frankfurt, May 16, 2013 – During the second International Smart Energy Congress, SMA Solar Technology AG was awarded the 2013 Smart Energy Award in the energy information and communication technology category by Hesse's environment minister Lucia Puttrich. SMA received the award, recognized as the Hessian state award for intelligent energy, for ...
In advance of the Investment Workshop series “PV in ….”, Solarpraxis AG, in cooperation with Eclareon and law firm Dominguez, Ossa, Lon (DOLM), has published the new investment guide “Photovoltaics in Chile”. Further investment guides for France and Mexico will be presented at the associated Investment Workshops on June 6 and 7, 2013, in Berlin, Germany.
- Overall performance in Q1 of €55.4 million – a two-and-a-half-fold increase on the previous year’s quarter of €19.5 million - Strong project activity in first quarter will be reflected in sales and earnings in subsequent quarters
Niestetal, May 14, 2013 – Jürgen Dolle, Chief Human Resources & Operations Officer of SMA Solar Technology AG (SMA), who has been ill since November 2012, is resigning from his position with SMA effective May 15, 2013 due to health reasons. Dolle’s duties will be taken on by other SMA Managing Board members. Lydia Sommer, Chief Financial, Legal & ...
Freiburg/Pforzheim, Germany, and Beijing, China, May 14th, 2013 – From March 26–28, 2014, the international solar industry will flock to Peking for the third Intersolar China.
SMA Solar Technology AG Meets its Sales Guidance and Generates Positive EBITDA in First Quarter of 201316 May 13 - 08:23 CEST
Overview of Q1 2013: 1.2 gigawatts of inverter output sold (Q1 2012: 1.9 GW) Sales in line with guidance at €212.3 million (Q1 2012: €405.0 million) Export ratio of 67.5% (Q1 2012: 61.2%) Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA) of €9.4 million (Q1 2012: €57.3 million) Financial independence – net cash of €375.5 million ...
More press releases
- 16 May 13 Suntech Agrees on New Forbearance Agreement with Convertible Note Holders
- 16 May 13 S.A.G. Solarstrom AG arranges bridging loan for 33 MWp Wymeswold photovoltaic project
- 15 May 13 TRUE SOUTH RENEWABLES ADDS 80 MW’s TO SOLAR O&M PORTFOLIO
- 15 May 13 SMA Redefines Residential Solar Market with New Transformerless Inverter
- 14 May 13 PROINSO opens new branch in South Africa
- 14 May 13 Building Solar China (Guangzhou) – Conference and Exhibition (BSC) opens its doors from 09 ...
- 14 May 13 Suntech Receives NYSE Notice Regarding 2012 Annual Report
- 10 May 13 Clenergy provides support for UK’s Alan Bartlett and Sons farm roof mount project
- 09 May 13 Xiamen Grace Solar Completed the Japanese Metal Roof Solar Power Project
- 08 May 13 New SMA Distribution Program to Maximize Customer Benefits, Increase Service and Support
- 08 May 13 Manz AG puts solar crisis behind: revenue growth and significant EBIT improvement in Q1 2013
- 07 May 13 Industry guide “Inverter, Storage and PV System Technology 2013" published
- 07 May 13 Bosch presents its intelligent storage system solutions and high-performance solar modules
- 07 May 13 Manz AG wins further major orders in Display division of around EUR 45 million
- 07 May 13 New at the Intersolar Europe: High performance solar module from Soleos Solar
- 06 May 13 PROINSO supplies 5MW to PV solar farm in India
- 06 May 13 Clenergy to attend SNEC 2013 (Shanghai, China)
- 03 May 13 Pure Energies Group Secures $6M Million in Funding from NEA and NGEN to Propel its Growth ...