Political framework conditions: Jan 06 Re-Promotion law came into effect.
“A seller’s market: No More. What is the impact on the PV supply chain?” 3rd PV Fab Managers Forum 9 March 2009 - Dresden, Germany, Property of Alternative Energy Investing, LLC
Dr Hiroshi Matsukawa works for the RTS Corporation (www.rts-pv.com), the leading organisation for consultancy and expertise in the Japanese PV market
Peter Lorenz; Associate principal in McKinsey's Houston Office speaks about The economies of solar power; the growing competitiveness of solar power. Associate Principal in the Houston Office of McKinsey & Company Inc. is a management consulting firm advising leading companies on issues of strategy, organization, technology, and operations.
Stephen O´Rourke; Senior analyst Deutsche Bank speaks about The Wall Street translation of the Solar PV industry and market outlook.
Gerold Büchel of Oerlikon speaks about the perspectives on grid-parity with thin-film modules at the Thin-film Future conference in Munich, Germany.
Romain Henricart speaks about the Chinese thin-film market and the position of QS Solar in this market.
- 06 Apr 09 Applied Materials: less than $ 1 per Watt for thin-film module manufacturing
- 06 Apr 09 Germany: First Solar; Changing the Paradigm - The First Solar way
- 06 Apr 09 In perspective: the spectacular growth of the thin-film industry
- 31 Mar 09 France: the emerging new Mediterranean tiger?
- 31 Mar 09 USA: Market dynamics of the giant market just awakening...
- 31 Mar 09 Spain: the exploding - and world's second largest and rapidly growing PV market
- 31 Mar 09 Germany: growth dynamics of the world's largest PV market
- 31 Mar 09 In perspective: the global supply dynamics and solar industry growth