REUTERS - Solar energy provider Solairedirect set an indicative price range for its initial public offering of 16-21.50 euros a share on Thursday, implying a market capitalisation of 386 million euros ($412 million) based on the mid-point.
PVT - South African developer, BioTherm Energy, has become the second company to reveal successful bids for solar projects in the latest round of its home nation's flagship renewables programme.
Risen Energy & Wuhai City ink agreement for 200 MW of PV modules and 1 GW solar projects in Inner Mongolia16 Apr 15 - 12:38 CEST
SS - Risen Energy Co., Ltd. (Ningbo, China) on April 15th, 2015 announced an agreement with the governments of Wuhai City and Haibowan district in Inner Mongolia on the supply of 200 MW of solar photovoltaic (PV) modules and 1 GW of PV project construction.
ET - Solar Frontier and Chopro has signed an agreement with government of Nagasaki Prefecture to develop a 29MW “megasolar” large-scale solar power plant called “SOL de Omura Mishima Solar PV Power Plant” along the airstrip of Nagasaki Airport. When completed, the PV plant will be the largest one in Nagasaki.
SS - Solar Power, Inc. (SPI, Shanghai, China) on April 15th, 2015 announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, SPI Solar Japan G.K., has entered into an interest sale and purchase agreement with Re Capital K.K., a subsidiary of China-based China Reinsurance (Group) Corporation (China Re), to acquire the development rights of approximately 30 megawatts ...
BB - The race for renewable energy has passed a turning point. The world is now adding more capacity for renewable power each year than coal, natural gas, and oil combined. And there's no going back.
PVT - The amount of PV capacity in construction in Chile doubled during March 2015, standing at 2.58GW, up from 1.17GW the previous month, according to new figures.
More news items
- 15 Apr 15 Conergy And Holocene Finance 28 MW Solar Portfolio In North Carolina
- 15 Apr 15 Martifer Solar Connects Five PV Plants Ahead of ROC Deadline in the UK (57.8MW)
- 15 Apr 15 SPI to Develop 50MW of Solar Projects in the UK
- 15 Apr 15 PV in the UK: Athos Solar brings three solar parks in Wales totaling 44 MW online
- 14 Apr 15 Marubeni, EDF Unit to Build 146MW Solar Power Station in Chile
- 14 Apr 15 NRG Forms Yieldco for Residential Solar
- 14 Apr 15 Mecasolar supplies 1 MW in horizontal trackers to solar PV plant in Poland
- 14 Apr 15 Wednesday deadline for Germany’s first ever competitive solar tender
- 14 Apr 15 SoCalGas Transforms Renewable Power into Hydrogen Gas for Storing
- 14 Apr 15 Kyocera Expands Solar-Plus-Storage Offerings in Germany
- 13 Apr 15 Trina supplies 116MW to latest challenger for ‘Japan’s largest PV plant’ crown
- 13 Apr 15 Scatec Solar awarded PV projects totaling 258 MW in latest bidding round in South Africa
- 13 Apr 15 SunEdison to construct 262MW of solar power plants in Utah, US
- 13 Apr 15 Kyocera, Partners to Build 15MW Solar Power Plant in West Japan
- 13 Apr 15 Trina Solar Ships 9.9MW of PV Module for a PV Project in Panama
- 13 Apr 15 NextEnergy grabs 45MW UK solar
- 08 Apr 15 Dubai firm buys Fotowatio and 3.8GW solar project pipeline
- 08 Apr 15 South Africa's Eskom gets $339 mln loan from KfW to upgrade grid