AZOM - Suniva, Inc., a metro-Atlanta based manufacturer of high-efficiency crystalline silicon solar cells and modules, announces today that it is opening a second U.S. manufacturing facility, to be located in Saginaw Township, Michigan.
SPI Solar subsidiary to sell 50 MW PV Project in Fenyi County, China, and to construct 21 MW Project in Jiangxi Province23 Jul 14 - 16:42 CEST
SOLARSERVER - Solar photovoltaic (PV) project developer SPI Solar (Roseville, Calif.) on July 22nd, 2014 announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Xinyu Xinwei New Energy Co. Ltd. has entered into two new PV project-related agreements.
REUTERS - Charges linked to costly delays to offshore wind and solar power projects pushed ABB's second-quarter earnings below forecasts, sending its shares down 2 percent on Wednesday.
BLOOMBERG - JA Solar Holdings Co. (JASO), the world’s third-biggest solar-panel maker, expects to complete construction of a 100-megawatt solar farm in China’s Gansu province in the northwest and connect it to grids in August.
PVMAGAZINE - Yingli Green Energy, the largest vertically integrated photovoltaic module manufacturer in the world, known as Yingli Solar, today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Yingli Japan, has signed an agreement to supply 32 MWs of multicrystalline PV modules to a large-scale project located in Okayama, Japan.
PVTECH - United Photovoltaics has completed the acquisition of a 20MW solar project in Qinghai province, China.
BLOOMBERG - First Solar Inc. (FSLR), the biggest U.S. photovoltaic panel maker, is seeking to build Latin America’s largest solar project in Chile.
More news items
- 22 Jul 14 IBERDROLA completes renewable energy projects in South Africa including Africa’s largest PV ...
- 22 Jul 14 Shunfeng guides profitable first-half year and plans overseas project expansion
- 22 Jul 14 Samsung partners on 100MW PV in Ontario
- 22 Jul 14 NRG Energy Buys 4 MW Solar Facility On St. Croix
- 22 Jul 14 Yingli Green to supply 3MW of PV modules to solar project in China
- 21 Jul 14 India reveals rules for 1,500MW next phase of solar mission
- 21 Jul 14 Solar plant owner TerraForm rises 37 pct in debut
- 21 Jul 14 MegaCell acquires former Helios Technology production lines to start manufacturing of ...
- 21 Jul 14 Yaskawa America Inc agrees to acquire Solectria Renewables
- 21 Jul 14 Grupotec books 200MW in UK
- 21 Jul 14 Soltage-Greenwood Secures $70M Equity Financing For Solar Projects
- 16 Jul 14 JinkoSolar Signs $161.2 Mln Strategic Financing Deal With China Minsheng Bank
- 16 Jul 14 Storage market to hit US$50 billion by 2020, study predicts
- 16 Jul 14 Silicor Materials to Build Solar Silicon Plant in Iceland
- 16 Jul 14 Shinsei, Partners to Provide 7.5 Billion Yen Solar Project Loan
- 16 Jul 14 Yingli signs EPC contract for a 2 MW PV plant in Senegal
- 16 Jul 14 Nexamp And Boy Scouts Of America Launch 6 MW Solar Facility In Mass.
- 15 Jul 14 IHS: Domestic suppliers dominate Chinese PV Inverter market as demand doubles to nearly USD ...