ET - Renewable energy player ACME Group on Thursday said it will invest Rs 600 crore to develop 74 MW of solar PV power projects in Punjab.
SIM - Southern Power has acquired the 80 MW Decatur Parkway solar project and the 19 MW Decatur County solar project - both in Georgia - from Tradewind Energy Inc.
SOLARSERVER -An initiative to integrate more renewable energy into the Central America power system took one step forward last week as regional vice-ministers, directors of energy, and directors of climate change met in El Salvador to discuss Central America’s energy future, the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) reports.
BLOOMBERG - Enel Green Power SpA, a unit of Italy’s largest utility, started building two solar parks in Brazil.
PVT - Flexible CIGS thin-film producer Ascent Solar Technologies has said its sales in 2014 topped US$5.3 million, a new record for the company.
SOLARSERVER - LDK Solar CO., Ltd. in provisional liquidation (Xinyu, China) on February 19th, 2015 announced that, on February 18th, 2015, Judge Laurie Selber Silverstein of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware entered final decrees closing LDK Solar's Chapter 15 bankruptcy proceeding as well as the Chapter 11 bankruptcy ...
SIM - California-based Borrego Solar Systems Inc. says it is about to commence construction of a 3.9 MW solar photovoltaic system in Calverton, N.Y.
More news items
- 20 Feb 15 Conergy Expands its UK Solar Rooftops Offer
- 20 Feb 15 Pattern and Cemex Energia sign JV for renewable energy projects in Mexico
- 19 Feb 15 Trina Solar Overtakes Yingli as Top Crystalline Module Producer
- 19 Feb 15 SolarEdge Files for $125 Million Nasdaq IPO
- 19 Feb 15 Chinese conglomerate SUMEC connects Pakistan’s first megawatt-level PV plant to the Grid
- 19 Feb 15 Citigroup to set aside $100 bln to fund green initiatives
- 19 Feb 15 NRG to provide up to 70 MW of solar power to Kaiser Permanente
- 19 Feb 15 SunEdison commissions 81.6MW Regulus solar facility in US
- 19 Feb 15 ORIX and Kyudenko continue solar partnership with 23MW project
- 18 Feb 15 Mainstream, Actis launch $1.9 bln Africa renewable power plan
- 18 Feb 15 Enphase tops record year with 575MW of microinverter sales
- 18 Feb 15 1 Million Solar Homes Project Announced By President of Tanzania
- 18 Feb 15 Billionaire Vekselberg’s Hevel Opens Solar Farm in Russia
- 18 Feb 15 IPP Etrion announces Italian tax reduction, expects to increase cash distributions from its ...
- 18 Feb 15 Canadian Solar Acquires Six Solar Power Projects in the UK (totaling 46MW)
- 17 Feb 15 US and Japan to Account for Nearly Half PV Inverter Revenue, 2015 and 2016
- 17 Feb 15 Turkey to add 61GW of Renewables (incl 5GW of solar) by 2023
- 17 Feb 15 Japan sales of solar cells rise 10 pct yr/yr in Q4