The Solar Future UK III
United Kingdom, London
June 26, 2012 - June 26, 2012
Venue: Central Hall Westminster
Contact Phone: +31102809198
Since April 2010, the UK’s solar industry has experienced stellar growth, fuelled by an attractive feed in tariff (FiT) incentive scheme and a fall in world solar module prices, placing the UK among the largest solar markets in the world. Recent changes to the FiT have caused uncertainty within the industry, yet solar as a source of renewable energy remains a popular choice and with 2012 promising stability in terms of pricing and subsidies, the long-term opportunities for the UK market remain positive.
Industry experts from leading organisations and associations will present on a range of topics. Delegates will be able to:
• Hear the views and predictions from industry experts, including Ray Noble, Renewable Energy Association and Jeremy Leggett, Solarcentury
• Gain experience from European colleagues, with presentations from Anton Milner, managing director of ib Vogt
• Better understand where the real solar PV opportunities lie in the UK market
• Discuss which business models will be successful in light of the FiT reduction
• Understand the trends and forecasts for UK market
• Network with solar entrepreneurs, investors and manufacturers
Tickets for the conference cost £595 (including VAT). Solarplaza is offering a £100 early-bird discount for delegates who register before 26th May 2012.