Intersolar North America 2012
United States, San Francisco
July 12, 2012 - July 9, 2012
You'll meet a hundreds of solar companies and gain exposure to a diverse range of products sure to fit your needs, whatever they may be. Our high-caliber exhibitors will help you forge valuable links and develop new market potential.
Looking to acquire new customers and build on good relationships with existing ones? Want to reach out to established solar experts and newcomers with fresh perspectives? Intersolar North America 2012 is the perfect opportunity!
Intersolar North America has enjoyed rapid growth over the past four years, clearly underscoring the exhibition’s status as North America's industry hub for solar technology. Don’t miss the event for photovoltaics and solar thermal technology!
The 2011 conference was our most popular among attendees and featured the best content yet presented. Over 1,600 attendees listened to presentations from nearly 250 speakers across more than 30 sessions. A clear majority of participants indicated that they were either "very satisfied" (26%) or "satisfied" (64%) with their Intersolar North America conference experience - totaling 90 % of all attendees.
But we will not rest on our laurels and are planning a 2012 conference focusing on all state of the art aspects of the solar industry. Save the date and use the Intersolar North America 2012 Conference to interact and network with other leading industry experts and decision makers.